$6,500.00 – $10,000.00
6′ Portable UV-C Light Tower
Questions? Call us at 530-887-1110
*DISCLAIMER* UVC Germicidal products are dangerous to eyes and bare skin, personal protective equipment is REQUIRED when using our germicidal UVC products!
Current fixture offerings are on pre-order with a projected ship date of 4 to 6 weeks.
Our 6′ Germicidal UV Light Tower is manufactured in the USA with high grade welded aluminum construction and equipped with industry leading UV-C components. A 360° high specular reflector provides maximum UV-C light intensity. Available with 4, 6 or 8 lamps, up to 384 UV output watts.
Offices, classrooms, hospitality, production areas, manufacturing facilities, warehouses, hospitals, medical centers, health clubs, gymnasiums, convention centers, exhibit halls, etc.
- 3 lamps, total UV output: 144W
- 4 lamps, total UV output: 192W
- 5 lamps, total UV output: 240W
- 6 lamps, total UV output: 288W
- 8 lamps, total UV output: 384W
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 lamp option
- UV output: 144 to 384W
- Operational wattage: 559 to 1490W
- Radiant exposure: 884 to 3,536 J/m2
- UV band: UV-C 254nm (200-280nm)
- 15% dose deprecation over lifetime
- 6.6 air changes per hour (based on a 10×10 room @ 107 CFM)
- Custom lamp configurations available
- Philips TUV 64T5 HO fluorescent lamps with proprietary irradiance
- Robertson PAQ UV ballasts, 120-277v, 50-60 Hz
- Philips Advance Pure Volt UV ballasts available as an alternate
- Robertson PAQ264 HPF PS ballast may be used an an alternate
- BJB locking pin-grip lamp holders for anti-vibration during transfer
- Sunon Axial AC fan, 107 CFM, 3,050 RPM, 85-125VAC
- Integrated top motion motion sensor ceases power upon occupancy
- On/Off rocker switch for manual power shut off
- Operating hour meter, suggested lamp swap out at 6,000 hours
- 6 Inch pigtail cord with straight-blade or twist-lock plug option
- 25′ or 50′ additional cord feed available (straight-blade or locking)
- .090 welded aluminum base housing with white powder coat finish
- Heavy duty 3/8″ aluminum round stock welded lamp cage
- .020 UV-C high specular 360 degree reflector for maximum light intensity
- (4) non-marring multi-directional rolling casters, 2 locking
- Fixture dimensions: height: 72″, base: 14″ x 14″, weight: 37 lbs.
- All fixtures are made in the USA and 100% bench tested at factory
Ratings and Warranty
- Philips TUV lamps: 9,000 rated life
- Advance or Robertson UV ballasts: 5 year rated life
- FDA & EPA approved, RoHS compliant
- 5 year product warranty (lamps 1 year)
UV-C light can increase the risk of developing skin and eye cancer upon human exposure while in operation. As a safety precaution when sanitizing rooms, humans should not be present in the area during the process. Operators may setup temporary signs around the space to ensure people are aware of ongoing sanitation and avoid exposure. UV lamps contain mercury that may spill out and can be exposed if cracked or broken.
3 Lamp, 4 lamp, 5 Lamp, 6 Lamp, 8 Lamp
5-15P, L5-15P, 6-20P, L6-20P, L7-20P
|50' Extension Cord||
No, Yes (With Matching Receptacle) Free Upgrade!