- Kills COVID-19 viruses
- Achieve 99.9% sanitation in minutes
- 360° UV reflector for maximum coverage
- Philips high output UV lamps
- Durable welded aluminum construction
- All fixtures are MADE in the USA
Questions? Call us at 530-887-1110
Fixture offerings are available with a projected ship date of 2 to 3 weeks.
Our 5 foot portable UV Light Tower is manufactured in the USA with high grade welded aluminum construction and equipped with industry leading UV-C components. A 360° high specular reflector provides maximum UV-C light intensity. Achieves 99.9% sanitation in minutes. View our dosage chart for irradiation rates per room size or contact us to determine the best portable UV light tower for your application.
Offices, classrooms, hospitality, production areas, manufacturing facilities, warehouses, hospitals, medical centers, health clubs, gymnasiums, convention centers, exhibit halls, etc.
- 4, 6 or 8 lamp option
- UV output: 108 to 216 watts
- Operational wattage 288 to 575 watts
- Radiant exposure: 1000 to 2000 J/m2
- UV band: UV-C 254nm (200-280nm)
- 15% dose deprecation over lifetime
- Custom lamp configurations available
- Philips UV fluorescent lamps with proprietary irradiance
- Philips Advance UV ballasts, 120-277v, 50-60 Hz
- Robertson UV ballasts available an an alternate
- BJB locking pin-grip lamp holders for anti-vibration during transfer
- Sunon Axial AC fan, 107 CFM, 3,050 RPM, 85-125VAC
- Integrated motion motions sensor cease power upon occupancy
- On/Off rocker switch for manual power shut off
- Operating hour meter, suggested lamp swap out at 6,000 hours
- 9 inch pigtail cord with straight-blade or twist-lock plug option
- 25′ or 50′ additional cord feed available (straight-blade or locking)
- .040″ White Aluminum Housing Reinforced with .090″ Backing Plates
- Heavy duty 3/8″ aluminum round stock welded lamp cage
- .020 UV-C high specular 360 degree reflector for maximum light intensity
- Non-marring rubber wheels and multi-directional casters.
- Fixture dimensions: height: 60.5″, base: 18″ x 18″, weight: 26 lbs.
- All fixtures are made in the USA and 100% bench tested at factory
Ratings and Warranty
- Philips UV lamps: 9,000 rated life
- Advance or Robertson UV ballasts: 5 year rated life
- FDA & EPA approved, RoHS compliant
- 5 year product warranty (lamps 1 year)
UV-C light can increase the risk of developing skin and eye cancer upon human exposure while in operation. As a safety precaution when sanitizing rooms, humans should not be present in the area during the process. Operators may setup temporary signs around the space to ensure people are aware of ongoing sanitation and avoid exposure. Observe basic safety precautions including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). If exposures cannot be avoided, workers should wear glasses or face shields to protect the eyes and face, gloves to protect the hands, and full-coverage clothing with tightly woven fabrics to protect all other exposed skin. UV lamps contain mercury that may spill out and become exposed if cracked or broken.