- DLC approved product listing
- 2, 4 and 8′ lengths, up to 79,000 lumens
- Cold temperature rated to -30⁰F/-34⁰C
- Philips/Osram LED components
- Optional integrated motion sensor
- Dimming capability to 0 or 10%
- Magnum wireless control option
- Service Life >100,000 hrs (L90)
- 10 year product warranty
- All fixtures are made in the USA
Product Specification Sheets
- (PDF) 1st Source LED Cold Storage High Bay 2′
- (PDF) 1st Source LED Cold Storage High Bay 4′
- (PDF) 1st Source LED Cold Storage High Bay 8′
Cold and freezer storage warehouses, distribution centers, production and manufacturing facilities.
- Philips Fortimo Hi Flux LED Modules: 80+ CRI, CCT: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K or 5000K.
- Osram Optotronic LED Power Supplies: 120-277v or 347v, 480v available with tranformer.
- Dimming to 0%, 10% or dim by line voltage. (specify if dimming leads are required).
- Optional integrated motion sensor, magnum wireless controls, A/B switching, emergency ballast.
- Control systems are pre-commissioned at factory for seamless integration during install.
- 040″ white pre-painted aluminum, port attachments provided for anti-sway clips.
- Linear or diffused acrylic lens for reduced glare or open-no lens for higher applications.
- Mounting options: cable, chain, surface, internal surface, pendant or threaded rod bracket.
- All LED cold storage high bays are made in the USA and 100% bench tested prior to shipping.
- Operating temperature: -24⁰C/50⁰C (-30ºF/122ºF), rated for damp locations.
- Rated service life > 100,000 hours (L90).
- No mercury, RoHS compliant, DLC listed and CSA approved.
- 10 year product warranty.