- New Gen 2 version now available
- Higher LPW with increased efficacy
- DLC approved product listing
- 2, 4 and 8′ lengths, up to 74,000 lumens
- Impact resistant housing and wire guard
- Dimming capability to 0 or 10%
- Magnum wireless control option
- Service Life >100,000 hrs (L90)
- 10 year product warranty
- Highly serviceable and easy to upgrade
- All fixtures are made in the USA
Product Specification Sheets
- (PDF) 1st Source LED Gym High Bay 2′
- (PDF) 1st Source LED Gym High Bay 4′
- (PDF) 1st Source LED Gym High Bay 8′
Gymnasiums, multi-purpose rooms, fitness centers, indoor sports facilities, recreation areas, etc.
- High flux linear LED modules: 80+ CRI, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K or 5000K.
- Constant current LED power supplies: 120-277v or 347v, 480v available with tranformer.
- Dimming to 0%, 10% or dim by line voltage. (specify if dimming leads are required).
- Optional integrated motion sensor, magnum wireless controls, A/B switching, emergency ballast.
- Control systems are pre-commissioned at factory for seamless integration during install.
- 040″ white pre-painted vented aluminum, port attachments provided for anti-sway clips.
- Heavy duty powder coated impact resistant 1×1 or 2×2 grid wire cage.
- Linear or diffused acrylic lens for reduced glare (lens recommended for gym applications).
- Mounting options: cable, chain, surface, internal surface, pendant or threaded rod bracket.
- All LED gym high bays are made in the USA and 100% bench tested prior to shipping.
- Operating temperature: -28ºC/50ºC (-20ºF/122ºF).
- Rated service life > 100,000 hours (L90).
- No mercury, RoHS compliant, DLC listed and CSA approved.
- 10 year product warranty.