- New Gen 2 version now available
- Higher LPW with increased efficacy
- Flange or frame out mounting option
- Tempered glass lens with flush fit trim
- High color rendering for enhanced visibility
- Service life >100,000 hrs. (L90)
- Magnum wireless protocol option
- Made in the USA, 10 year warranty
Product Specification Sheets
- (PDF) LED Racquetball Court 1×4 (Frame Out)
- (PDF) LED Racquetball Court 1×4 (Flange Mount)
- (PDF) Photometric Layout (Standard 40x20x20 Court)
Wattage & Lumen Packages
- 84 watts, up to 11,254 lumens (recreational/residential).
- 118 watts, up to 15,881 lumens (club facilities/standard court levels).
- 139 watts, up to 17,412 lumens (professional/competition).
- High flux linear LED modules: 80 + CRI, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K or 5000K.
- Constant current LED power supplies: 120-277v or 347v, 480v available with transformer.
- Low voltage dimming capability down to to 0 or 10% (specify if dimming leads are required).
- Optional motion sensor, magnum wireless controls, A/B switching, emergency ballast.
- All control systems are pre-commissioned at factory for seamless integration during install.
- 040″ white pre-painted aluminum with top access plate.
- Flush fit trim piece for true rebound during play.
- Frame out or flange mounting options.
- 3/16″ obscured tempered glass eliminates glare.
- Bottom access door frame with secure latch.
- Top access plate provided for easy power connection.
- 100% bench tested prior to shipping.
- All fixtures are made in the USA.
- Operating Temperature: -28ºC to 50ºC (-20ºF/122ºF)
- Rated service life > 100,000 hours (L90)
- No mercury, RoHS compliant, DLC listed and CSA approved